Dental veneers are custom-made shells of tooth-coloured materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance.
These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth, matching the colour, shape, size and length of previous teeth.
Individually crafted for each patient, these cosmetic enhancements are made from advanced material that closely resembles the appearance of natural dental enamel.
Dentists can use veneers for an impressive number of cosmetic corrections, ranging from teeth whitening to orthodontic adjustments. Thanks to their lifelike appearance and wide array of functions, porcelain veneers rank among the most trusted and popular procedures in cosmetic dentistry.
Veneers are used to fix the following:
- Teeth that are discoloured, due to root canal treatment
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped
- Teeth with gaps between them
Is this treatment reversible?
Because a portion of the original tooth enamel is reduced, a veneer is not considered a reversible treatment. Although adjustments and even new veneers can be made, you can never reliably return to the original condition of the tooth.
What are the advantages of veneers?
Veneers make teeth look natural and healthy. Because they are very thin and are held in place by a special, strong adhesive, very little preparation of the tooth is needed.
Will I need a temporary veneer between visits?
Because the preparation of the tooth is so slight you will probably not need a temporary veneer. The tooth will look very much the same after preparation, but will feel slightly less smooth.
How much does it cost?
- Veeners are available form €450.
- For more information about our offers, please check our pricelist.
- Do you have a questions regarding a dental treatment or would you like to book an appointment?
- Contact us or CALL: (087) 454 6498